Looking to re-mortgage your home?
If it’s time for a change, you could save time, money and needless stress by letting us search the whole of the market for you.
Thanks to our expert mortgage advisers, re-mortgaging your home needn’t take long, or leave you confused. We’ll make the whole process seem quick, easy and hassle-free.
But what does the term ‘re-mortgage’ mean? It’s simply a new deal that replaces the one you already have in place. What’s more, the new mortgage can be with your original lender or with a different one.
When life changes, your mortgage can change
Whatever life brings, we can help you adapt. So no matter why you’re looking to re-mortgage, our advisers will search the whole of the market for the very best deal. We even work with lenders to get you exclusive broker-only deals. Simply get in touch and let us find you the terms you’re looking for.
- You’re reaching the end of your current fixed-rate deal and you want to avoid paying your current lender’s higher standard variable rate.
- You’re moving home and need to borrow some extra money to afford your new house or apartment.
- You’re looking for a better mortgage rate, so you can save money on your monthly repayments.
- You want to fix a new mortgage rate so that your payments won’t increase. For instance, fixing the term for 2,3,5,7 or even 10+ years.
- You need to raise additional funds for an extension or other home improvements.
Helping you on the journey
At some point on your home-owning journey, you’re likely to need some extra funds. In this case, a further advance might be your best bet. This means borrowing more money than you currently are from your existing mortgage lender. Typically, it will come at a different rate to your main mortgage, but we can help you with this too.
You might use a further advance for:
- Paying for an extension
- Improvements to your home
- A deposit for a second property, such as a buy-to-let investment
- Consolidating personal loans or credit cards
Here at Allisons, we’ll go in-depth into your own personal needs, then scour the market to make sure you’re getting a competitive rate from your lender.
A quick word of caution
Interest rates on mortgages are usually lower than personal loans and credit cards. Yet you could end up paying more in the long term. So while those home improvements may add value to your property, increasing your mortgage to consolidate debts requires careful consideration. If you’re moving home, it’s also worth remembering there may be penalties to pay if you redeem an existing mortgage early.
Make the right move, with the right mortgage
With our help, you can avoid any pitfalls re-mortgaging may bring and secure yourself the best deal for the next step of your journey. We’ll guide you through all the options open to you. Give you access to exclusive deals. And even apply on your behalf. Just let us know what you need and we’ll get the ball rolling.