This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our websites which include www.allisonsfinancial.com (our ‘Website’). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Websites.
Your use of our Websites means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy.
www.allisonsfinancial.com is a Website operated by Allisons Financial (‘We’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 5210702. The School House, 3 Cross Pit Lane, Rainford, St.Helens, Merseyside, WA11 8AH which is also our main trading address.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Client & File Sharing Areas
When accessing the Client Areas you agree that:
- you will not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any files that may be stored in the Client Areas that do not belong to you;
- you will treat all information in the Client Areas as strictly confidential in accordance with our Confidentiality Terms;
- you will not seek to access or view any files that are not owned by you;
- and any files, images or software you upload to our Websites and/or the Client Areas will comply with the Content Standards set out below.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you post to our Website (including any Client Areas) (’Postings’).
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any posting as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Postings must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Websites. When a breach of this policy has occurred, We may take such action as We deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Websites.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Websites.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes We make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Websites.