Lots of businesses talk about treating their clients fairly. Yet for us, it’s a core principle we work to every day. That means we’re constantly striving to improve our service.
It could be developing clever new ways to communicate with you. Expanding our services to add even more value to your life. Or, keeping our expertise and know-how at the cutting edge, across both personal and business finance.
No matter how we evolve and improve, our commitment to clear, concise information remains the same. It’s at the very heart of our Treating Clients Fairly ethos. And it means you’ll never find us using confusing jargon. Just transparent, plain English advice that makes perfect sense.
How we treat clients fairly:
- We put the fair treatment of our clients at the centre of our culture
- Any products and services we recommend are designed to meet your exact needs
- We always provide clear information and keep you updated at all times
- Where we offer advice, it’s unique to you and your own life, family or business
- The products we put forward perform as you’d expect, and that goes for our own services, too
- If you choose to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint, we won’t put any barriers in your way
We’d love to hear from you
Your feedback is really important to us. After all, it plays a big part in helping us improve. We’re keen to know if we’ve lived up to your expectations. So whether your opinion is good, bad or non-plussed, we’d love to hear from you. To share your thoughts with us, simply fill in our feedback form and we’ll get right back to you.